Monday, August 20, 2012

The Sea Called



I just got back from my family's annual beach trip to Cape May, NJ. I'm certain this is the east coast's best kept secret beach. It's charming and lovely and perfectly quirky in every way.




My parents (above) own two amazing victorian beach houses (unbelievable, I know) and rent them out. Familial relations has it's perks. But, even if they weren't tycoons (kidding) we would still make it a priority to come together. We love each other.










My Portland-dwelling brother (boogie boarding above) and his lady love were able to make it for this annual event along with my parents, husband and little sis. Hearty laughs and meals were shared and love was present. I'm grateful for the bond we share despite our differences.

Until next year!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment